The 12 Dinners of Christmas


The holiday season is a busy time for most people. In between neighborhood open houses, middle school choral and band concerts, dining out at the food court while shopping at the mall, feeding peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the junior athletes while dashing off to lacrosse practice, and attending The Husband's office Christmas party, making dinner at home seems like a herculean task.

My Christmas gift to you this holiday season is 12 easy and delicious dinner recipes that take less than an hour to prepare - actually most recipes take less than 30 minutes to put on the table, and contain about 10 ingredients. Most ingredients you will have on hand. You will need to only pick up a couple items at the grocery store to make dinner time a breeze at your house.

So load your printer with paper and get ready to print out the recipes and even shopping lists to go with them. Hopefully, I'll help make your holiday dinner time a little more bright.

** The first dinner will be using all that leftover turkey in your refrigerator. Do you really think you needed 2 24-pound turkeys to serve 15 guests on Thanksgiving?!

10 comments:

Jen said...

What a lovely gift! I'm sure we can all use it this time of year. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sounds FABULOUS!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!

Joanne said...

Great idea, any time of year. I'm always looking for quick, easy dinner recipes.

Sara said...

Sounds good to me!

Lisa magicsprinkles said...

Thanks in advance - looking forward to it!

Colleen said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing all of them!

Annie said...

Yaay! God knows I can use the help...
I think I am doing Christmas dinner this year for the first time. What did I get myself into??? ;)

MaryBeth said...

The cutest tree I have ever seen.

Chef E said...

I love this!