Christmas Wishes - What to Get the Cook on Your List
I do most of my Christmas shopping online as I like to sit in my fuzzy pink robe and faux fur-lined slippers and pick out gifts for family and friends. I could go shopping at the mall in my fuzzy pink robe, but I am sure I would get a few funny looks. With one day left on Amazon's Free Super Saving Shipping*, I decided to put together a list of my favorite kitchen supplies, utensils and cookbooks. If you still need the ideal present for the culinary aficionado on your list, here are a few ideas for you to choose from. Some may not look very glamorous, but any cook would be delighted to get a gift from this list.
Just click on the picture to take you to a link to purchase any item.
A Christmas Wish List for Cooks
1. Heavy duty mixing bowls - perfect for tossing salads, mixing up cookie batter, or whisking vinaigrette
2. KitchenAid mixer - of the things that can be beaten, blended, and whipped with this classic mixer
3. Heavy duty half sheet pans - nothing beats good quality sheets for baking cookies and brownies
4. A good nonstick saute pan with lid - a kitchen necessity
5. Cookie scoop - ideal for making professional looking cookies
6. Wok - Makes quick stir fry dinners a breeze to prepare
7. Ice cream maker - whip up a chilly summer treat in no time at all
8. Metal measuring cups - all measuring needs
9. Metal measuring spoons - for a pinch of that or a teaspoon of this
10. America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook - my go-to cookbook
11. Classic bakeware - serve dinner with a little style
12. A Year in Provence - all cooks love to read about food
* Note - not all items listed will qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Merry Christmas to all and happy cooking!!