Where Have I Been??!!!!

Whoa! What the heck has happened that there hasn't been a post in such a long time? Lost my enthusiasm for cooking? Can't find any new recipes to make? Just lazy? Well, the gourmet cafe where I worked has closed so, I am now unemployed. But, not for long. I am going to be a personal chef and have been working on all stuff that needs to be done to set up a business. My new endeavor is going to be called EAT! A Personal Chef Service. The idea behind a personal chef is that I plan, shop for, and cook meals for people who don't like to cook, don't have time or have have special dietary needs. I hoping that this will be the main part of my business but, I may also do some catering and dinner parties. Hopefully, I'll be up and running sometime in May. I'll keep you up-to-date and in the mean time get back to posting more recipes. One of my sisters said she is tired of making butternut squash tortellini ever night!!

No comments: