I Will Review for You

Do you have an interesting kitchen gadget, new food product, or recipe you would like me to review? Email me at here and I will be happy to take a look.

I have a few simple guidelines

I am a personal chef, culinary blogger and aspiring food writer. I am only interested in food related items which includes food, beverages, cooking gadgets and appliances, culinary publications, and recipes.

I post recipes and ramblings on my blog Dinners for a Year. I like to share new recipes,with my readers including reviews of the finished product by willing and not so willing testers. I would like to share with my readers new culinary related products in to my recipes.

If you send me your product to review, it will be exposed to my readers who will hopefully purchase your product and make you rich!

If you would like to to send me something to test or review please e-mail me with the details.



No comments: