Salmon with Lentils - read the review before you exit!!

Just looking at name of the recipe, most of my blog visitors will immediately exit. Wait!! This is an excellent recipe. Maybe the kids won't like the lentils but, it really is good. It is a Barefoot Contessa recipe from her Barefoot in Paris cookbook.  Most of her recipes that I have tried I have liked. I have liked them better then any other cookbook author. I have all her cookbooks. Even a signed copy of the latest one -  Barefoot Contessa at Home. A present from The Husband.

Put aside your preconceived lentil notions and give this a try. It is healthy so you may just be extending your life by a couple days. Maybe tonight make Salmon with Lentils for yourself and throw a pizza in the oven for those kids.

Share/Bookmark



No comments: